Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Your fav. romantic/love story books? (1 Viewer)

S

skott

whats the books that you get butterflys and that make you feel in love all over again.

S

SaffronSong

Kira the wanderer said:
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

Ditto. I absolutely love P&P and all of the characters in it. I think it's probably because I can connect with Elizabeth on more than a few points.

Curse

A kiss of shadows-Laurell K Hamilton
Caress of Twilight-Laurell K Hamilton
Seduced my Moonlight-Laurell K Hamilton
and Stroke of Midnight-Laurell K Hamilton

F

Froggy

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
I've heard Darcy be called the most romantic character in fiction. I heartily agree. Though Mr. Bennet is a delightful second favorite. :)

sebastian

Ada or Adore by Vladimir Nabrokov - if you thought Lolita was a forbidden love then check this one out! fantastically written utopian idylic setting aswell that makes me wish i lived somewhere sunny!

A

Avareis

You know what's a good one? It anther randition of "Inferno" called "What dreams may come". I guess they made the movie and the book. I liked it. There's something about the dark side of love and the loneliness within a marriage during and after death.