Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

You just dare to judge her (1 Viewer)

Jk_Sl

Cobwebs creeping over walls,
Stains over bedsheets,
Food a little burnt always,
Not a prompt response for calls incoming,
A calm, composed, smiling mother of a special kid,
on her way of preferences

Ritu Dimri Nautiyal

Hello,

Lovely words by the way.
She is like an offset clock that would be damn rude if anyone tried to fix her, she wasn’t always this way, most definitely not her choice.

Hope you don’t mind my comment.
Thank you.

J.

ritudimrinautiyal

Hello,

Lovely words by the way.
She is like an offset clock that would be damn rude if anyone tried to fix her, she wasn’t always this way, most definitely not her choice.

Hope you don’t mind my comment.
Thank you.

J.
Not definitely her choice, but clear about what she has chosen.
Felt glad that you liked it.
Thanks
Ritu

2020Syd2020

This is interesting, a little different from your other work, but still it has that voice which I associate with stuff I’ve read from you. I like that the overall meaning still seems a little oblique to me because that gives me a reason to come back and read the piece again.

If I had one criticism I feel like the last line is a little passive, for me in these shorter piece I want more of a punch at the end. But that’s just me.

Cheers

Syd

ritudimrinautiyal

This is interesting, a little different from your other work, but still it has that voice which I associate with stuff I’ve read from you. I like that the overall meaning still seems a little oblique to me because that gives me a reason to come back and read the piece again.

If I had one criticism I feel like the last line is a little passive, for me in these shorter piece I want more of a punch at the end. But that’s just me.

Cheers

Syd

Ok Syd. I will rethink on the ending.
Thanks
Ritu