Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

??? Xai Xai Xi! (1 Viewer)

K

Kid At <3

Nihao! Nihao! Sorry if my Mandarin was wrong, but the title is supposed to say: "Hi! It's Xai Xai Xi!"

Yeah, I have a weird name. Some people call me Triple X, others call me innapropriate...

As you can see, I'm new here. I'm going to read other people's work in... 3...2...1...BLAST OFF!

Btw, I love meeting new people, so if anyone wants to message me, that would make my day even more fantastic!

Thanks for your time! :)

EDIT: Aww...the Chinese characters in the thread thingy didn't show up... *sad face*

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kid At <3

Chinese characters don't show up here, do they? I guess I'll just write Pinyin...

Nickie

WF Veterans
Nice to meet you, Xai Xai Xi, and welcome to the forum! I visited Chine Town in San Francisco last July (love that town!), so perhaps we already passd by on the street?

Nickie