Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

written regurgitation of conversations with myself (1 Viewer)

K

Kewlb

Hey All,

I am new to this forum so I figured my first post should be one introducing myself. I am certainly not a writer by trade, in fact quite far from it other then bland I.T. documentation. I am 26 and just a month shy of my 27th birthday. My favorite number happens to be 27 so I highly doubt the year will live up to my already high expectations of it. I am a Senior Network Engineer by trade and already make a very comfortable living. I have a wife in med school and a 4 year old daughter.

It has always been my dream to write a novel or two if only just to have it read and thought about by others. I have decided to persue this dream of mine and hope this forum will provide valuable insight.

I have already started several novels, all of which remain quite unfinished since I can never decide on any given theme. I have, however, decided to stick with my current idea and I am through 3 chapters. I currently utilize Dramatica 4.0 to help me plot out all my story points, however their story guide is nowhere near where I need it to be based on the depth I want my characters to have.

I also write, produce, and star in a web tv documentary series, but more about that much later after everyone knows me a tad bit better.

Last edited by a moderator:

BWE

Might as well get to know you sooner than later, eh? :)

I'd love to see some of your video work.

Users who are viewing this thread