Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

WritingForums.com: like a testimony in progress (1 Viewer)

dale

terror train 1.jpgmy author photo for the terror train horror anthology. also, i had an interview on a horror radio show about it. i don't know how many listeners the show has, but it was pretty cool, i guess....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/viktoraurelius/2014/08/14/terror-train--horror-anthology--show-2

Plasticweld

Dale that is really cool, congratulations. The closed captioning is kind of hard to follow, it is sporadic and misses whole sentences sometimes and get a lot of words wrong it must all be done by computer. I am impressed... Bob

dale

Dale that is really cool, congratulations. The closed captioning is kind of hard to follow, it is sporadic and misses whole sentences sometimes and get a lot of words wrong it must all be done by computer. I am impressed... Bob

is it? i never watched it with caption on. thanks, though.

dale

lol. for some reason, this is like a bigger deal to me than getting another short story published or something...but i just
heard that a 13 year old girl is doing her final book report for lit class on my novel. i don't know how that's gonna go over,
because the book is a bit controversial....but for some reason, that just makes me feel like more of a "real" writer now. ha ha

TKent

Retired Chief Media Manager
Dale that is super awesome. And hell yeah, it means something! That you were chosen for the anthology means a lot already, but to be chosen editors choice! That is freaking amazing!

Kyle R

WF Veterans
Dale, quit being so awesome. You're making the rest of us look bad. :p

Seriously though, way to go! Keep doing whatever it is you're doing, because it sure seems to be working. :D

dale

Dale, quit being so awesome. You're making the rest of us look bad. :p

Seriously though, way to go! Keep doing whatever it is you're doing, because it sure seems to be working. :D

ha ha...that ain't shit....i just had the most amazing, beautiful girl tell me she loves me tonight. woot-woot.
i wasn't even happy about the award too much. but now we're back in a tie for the most hot chicks. lol. i'm
happy as hell right now...i could do a snoopy dance....of course...she wants me to quit drinking...but i am...
..sooner or later. ha ha

dale

the second short story i ever wrote just got contracted by a paying zine. i was kind of shocked.
it was back when i didn't quite know my own voice yet. i was trying desperately hard to be lovecraft
or poe. but they called it "beautifully poetic" and sent the contract. that leaves only 2 stories i've
completed in my "drawer", that haven't yet been published. kind of a good feeling, i guess.

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
that leaves only 2 stories i've
completed in my "drawer", that haven't yet been published. kind of a good feeling, i guess.
that's fantastic, dale! You probably don't realise but I often tell new members who come to WF looking for inspiration to read this thread. :)