Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Writing is not just for artsy fartsy bohemians! (1 Viewer)

W

winklist

Greetings all!

Newly touched down at this forum - excited to meet other like-minded folk (and sure, unlike-minded folk too)! Been writing for as long as I can remember, but finally decided to buy some bread with it. Providing services is scintillatingly exasperating... <- yeah, I will endeavour never to write like that ever again here; just had to get that out of my system.

So yeps, just a short brief intro 'twas!

Cheers!

Ben

wheelz1138

Quite a way to introduce yourself... Hello, and welcome to Writing Forums. We're a generally nice bunch here, so sit back and enjoy your stay. And of course, remember the snack bar is always open.

Damian_Rucci

Hey! Welcome to the Writing Forums! Hope you enjoy if you have any questions just pm me and I'll try my best to help you