Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Writing Forums NaNoWriMo Team (1 Viewer)

R

roostah

I'm in, although I'll have to wait until the server goes back up again to register. Luckily, the point of this is quantity, not quality, so I'll be churning out 50,000 words of crap come November. (Oh yeah...spread the purple prose on thick, baby...)

Brightside

AAArgggh.

Damnit.

AAAAAhhhh.

I'm soooo in too - but writing so many words on 1 subject... well, i was really happy with 7000 words...

ach, well, lets do it - only 50,000 words - any prizes for 60k, or more? :twisted:

Unknown

I can't wait untill November starts!
I remember how much fun (and stress) I had last year.
I just hope I manage to do it again, it would kind of ruin my memory of last year if I can't do it this year.

Selorian

Patron
I just setup a team area over at the NaNo forums for the WF members. It's under the NaNo Groups-->Writing Groups and Clubs-->WritingForums.com Team.

Make sure to check it out.

Basically it's the same as we would do here, just on the NaNo forums so our presence, determination, and progress can be seen by all and make them red with embarrassment. :wink:

midlandsmuse

I'm not seeing this as pressure. The way I see it, you either manage it or you don't. It's not like the world will end if you fail.

I need something to take my mind off other things and a target like this, I think, will help me. But if I start feeling pressure with it I will drop it like a stone.

Kat

Just might be more than a little crazy but I'm in too. Ha, the hard part is deciding on one idea.

R

Rico

oh god, I wish I knew what I were doing.

*blames Mark over and over again*

Well...for better or worse, I'm in.

journyman161

Me too, & I'd like people to take note of signup times & note I was inveighled by Rico, not the other way around...

Not a problem with 50K words in 30 days, but on the same subject???

R

Rico

Basically, Alex, we're here to support/encourage each other. Have you signed up at nanowrimo.org yet? After that, you can say hi in the thread that selorian set up there

R

Rico

Oh BTW, the WF thread is under the forum "writing groups and clubs" near the bottom of the page

thamior

i'll do it, with all the stuff on my plate between work and school, and college, and girlfriend trouble, why not add more stress :) i might be able induce a heart attack at the age of 17. :)