Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Wow, I thought it would just be you and me. (1 Viewer)

Korkskrew

Yeah, I'm definitely introducing myself with a pickup line.

The name's Kork, I just rolled in to this shanty. I've been writing in my spare time since I was literate, but recently there's been an unprecedented decline in my output, thus, I'm hoping to jumpstart it with something I can actively participate in.

I'm Canadian, so you know... watch out, we're known for our ferocity. Uhm, I'm very interested in history and fiction in terms of literature, and while I don't have any fancy degrees to wave around, I have read literally oodles of books on nearly every historical period, so I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about things of that nature.

Hmm, I'm running out of things to say about myself, I thought I was way more interesting than that. Oh well, I'm going to be all up in this mah pretty soon, so to reiterate: watch out.

wheelz1138

What are we supposed to watch out for? I don't get it.

Oh yes, the Canadian ferocity. It scares me as I'm here in the States, nowhere near Canada, and a stranger is threatening.

Welcome anyway.

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Hiya, Korkskrew!

Well, since you insist on me keeping an eye on you, who am I to say no? Canadians tend to be fun to watch anyway. Sooner or later they do something.

If you need a jumpstart in creativity we have the cables so c'mon in and get shocked.

That didn't sound right. Oh well...

Welcome!

:D
~Foxee

Mallignamius

Uhm, I'm very interested in history and fiction in terms of literature, and while I don't have any fancy degrees to wave around, I have read literally oodles of books on nearly every historical period, so I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about things of that nature.

What was life like 1.8 billion years ago? :sunny:

And I'm serious.

And welcome! Pull up a dog and have a seat.

Oracle

Yay! Another Canadian! I can smell the extra ferocity already... And it smells like back-bacon and maple syrup. Mmm...

Wallmaker

Ahh, their congragating! I'm outnumbered! I'll just have to scream "Hey, looks over there, a game of Hockey!" if I ever encounter you guys in a dark alleyway...
That alleyway being in Southern California...
After all of Northern California has been plagued with vicious Canadians...
And I somehow thought it was a good idea to go into an alleyway...
That smelled a bit more Maple infused than usual.

I mean, Welcome...my future lords and masters.
::cries::
I'm Kay.