Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

WORLD OF WORDS (1 Viewer)

SHEHRI PK

We are lucky as living observers of 21st century.This century is a century of transformation.And in this period of transition we all are enjoying strong communication as well as sharing of ideas.i don't feel myself a writer.As writers were special people who wrote words with pen.But now its the era of typing.I can call myself creative typewriter if I want to over-emphasize myself.I have a message as new member to please believe in two things.1) Sharing 2) Caring.I hope I shall learn much more at this forum in company of great people like all of you.

Taylor

Staff member
Global Moderator
You are so right about the transformation. Particularly in the writing and publishing industry. With modern tools such as the word-processor and self-publishing, authors' voices are louder than ever.

Welcome to the forum, and enjoy. We are happy to have you.

indianroads

Staff member
Global Moderator
Glad to have you here with us.
Advances happen as our species advances socially and technically. Once, paintings on cave wall were used to tell stories, then wood and stone carvings, and writing developed as our minds expanded. Technology developed, giving us pens, typewriters, and word processors. But IMO writing is more about the story than the tools used to create it.
Your post is thought provoking, and I look forward to hearing more from you.