Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Wordcount Goals and Life After Nano (1 Viewer)

wmd

One of the most important things that NaNo taught me is that wordcount goals and deadlines are what I need in order to write!

SO I have incorporated a daily wordcount goal of 1200 words and an 80 day deadline for the writing of the first draft of my novel.

Now I know that these goals are pretty light compared to the ones for Nano but I have good reason for this. I wrote about it on my blog.

I will be keeping track of my progress on my blog, and I am excited to get this project flowing. It starts tonight!

Thank You NaNoWriMo!

S

silverwriter

Light? I was thinking that's a bit heavy for a daily word count goal, but do as you like. :) Good luck.

wmd

Well it is light compared to NaNo.. also compared to a few other writers I see online it is incredibly light.

Although it is becoming a tough goal to keep. I am barely making the quota and I am playing catch up this weekend. But it feels good.

I am writing again, and I love it!