Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Witness Silque. (1 Viewer)

S

Silque

Hello everyone,

Good to be here.

I stumbled across this forum whilst browsing the Internet for nothing in particular.

I am a keen writer but my words often come out a little nonsensical at times (Lewis Carroll being a favourite of mine, can you blame me?) so do bear with me if I go off on a gigantic tangent.

I'm not fully up to scratch with English language with regards to knowledge - I know a fair bit, ie alliteration, onomatopoiea, juxtaposition etc but I'm always trying to learn more, so any advice in that area would be great.

I look forward to conversing with you all.

Cheers,

Silque

terrib

Silque, like the name. There are a lot of people here not fully up to scratch on the English language including us Americans so you will fit right in. Welcome.

Nickie

WF Veterans
Welcome to the forum, Silque. English is not my native tongue either, but rest assured: you can learn it well!

Nickie