Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Wildflower (1 Viewer)

Jk_Sl

48e00743030266f37f4441c3e5a17753.jpg

J.h

2020Syd2020

Hello,

I think there is a sense of joy about this piece that is really infectious. For me there are one or two language choices that I disagree with, I think whence for instance feels a little archaic and old-fashioned in comparison with the rest of the piece. I would also probably remove baby, because the way it’s used and the context of it makes me think Austin Powers.

Cheers

Syd

Jk_Sl

Hello,

I think there is a sense of joy about this piece that is really infectious. For me there are one or two language choices that I disagree with, I think whence for instance feels a little archaic and old-fashioned in comparison with the rest of the piece. I would also probably remove baby, because the way it’s used and the context of it makes me think Austin Powers.

Cheers

Syd

That’s actually quite funny Austin power’s [emoji23]
For that reason I think I’ll keep it [emoji108][emoji108][emoji91][emoji91]
Thank You very much.