Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Wiki-script? (1 Viewer)

Guitar_chick133

hey i was wondering what you guys think of this idea, there is a website i go to in particular

plotbot.com

basically you can either choose to do a free for all and let anyone who is a member of the site join and contribute, or you can make it private and invite your friends.

I made a few myself ( though they are just beginnings because i haven't been getting much help)

if you wanted to see a couple of my ideas, i started some on that site. my user name is guitarchick (duh. lol)

Last edited: