Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Why are you breaking up with the person above you? (1 Viewer)

Ol' Fartsy

Because you live in Maryland, absolutely abhore Stephen King and never once talked to me about your trip to Arrakis!

Nemesis

The Black Goat
WF Veterans
Because i saw him kick a puppy up and down the street

(PS i love Stephen king, and am stationed in MD so don't have a choice of local (it is truly terrible though))

Ol' Fartsy

(I was just teasing on Stephen King.)

Because you kept on insisting that you want to go aú naturel and want to live in a tree house.

LaughinJim

Because you said that the Reti system was a good chess opening, when it was just some piece of crap he dreamed up to steal a game from Capablanca.

LaughinJim

Because when we played checkers you always played position but I wanted you to play traps so I could sniff them out and walk right into them just to watch them unfold.

Users who are viewing this thread