Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Why are you breaking up with the person above you? (1 Viewer)

MaggieMoo

I've been inundated with work and no time for my favourite forum... and not even one message from you!
Forget about us!
It's over!!!

MaggieMoo

At least the animals are always happy to see me. You never smile. You've never been happy for me. Go spend the night in the barn with your horse!

Teb

I don't need a reason, pick one that makes you feel good about the break up and run with that.

Boofy

WF Veterans
This wasn't exactly a long distance relationship, but you never visit... you never even call! And you bite your toenails, man! We're through!

(Also, hiiiii Teb!)

SomethingWitty

HarperCole,
I suspect that you are responsible for the tragedy at Dyatlov Pass. God, that feels good to finally say out loud. I'm sorry. We're through.
...also, I've never liked your mom...

Teb

There are some things a man has to do, and some things a man should never do. The former includes me watching you try to impersonate Buffalo Bill, whilst the latter is basically you trying to be Buffalo Bill.

Boofy

WF Veterans
You sit around in your boxers drinking Tab all day. I got in from work and genuinely mistook your for a homeless guy once. There's no easy way to say this soooo.... cya.

Reactions: Teb

Teb

You mistook me for a homeless guy so you made me homeless?? (Sob) I could never be with someone who would do that to me, and I happen to think those boxers look good on me. The stains are all fond memories......

Hiya Boofy :)

Teb

You're really mean with money. You're a tremendous physical coward. You once spent an afternoon on the Samaritans switchboard and four people committed suicide. Your middle name is Judas but you tell everyone that it's Jonathan. You sign all your official letters "Arnold Rimmer BSc" and the BSc stands for "Bronze Swimming Certificate". You're a cheating, weasley, low-life scumbucket with all the charm and social grace of a pubic louse.

(Never miss a chance to get a Dwarf quote out into the world. 22/09 the Boys from the Dwarf are BACK
:joyous:)

Teb

When you said you had puppy dog eyes on the website I didn't realise you meant you kept them in jars on shelves.

Users who are viewing this thread