Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Why are you breaking up with the person above you? (1 Viewer)

Winston

WF Veterans
Because you shave the wrong parts of your body, leaving the others untouched, then expect me to like it.

MaggieMoo

Love me, love my dog... And you never loved my special fury friend. So now you are on your own, without me or man's best friend!!! Oh and kitty is mine as well!

philistine

I'm allergic to animals. It's really nothing personal. I'll prove it by sending a Christmas card... every year.

Sunny

WF Veterans
I saw the way you watched our waitress. You were so obviously enjoying her cropped-off shirt and short-shorts. I don't care if we were at Hooters for lunch. Your drool was uncalled for, and frankly it was embarrassing. I can't stay with someone like that.

Ol' Fartsy

Sunny, you said that Me taking you to that French resturant for your b-day wasn't good enough. Well Boo-hoo and I'l never take you out ever again! (maniacal laughter)

Sunny

WF Veterans
Because you were so excited about your stupid football game, that you left with the chicken wings from the deli, and forgot me at the supermarket. I froze, walking home in that blizzard! I hope you enjoy your wings and pizza ALONE!

Sunny

WF Veterans
Because, your idea of a romantic evening is a case of beer, and a bowl of potato chips with me in the kitchen, doing the dishes.

Kevin

WF Veterans
I...actually I've changed my mind. I was just kidding. I don't think we should see other people. I heard you're going out with that guy...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread