Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Why are you breaking up with the person above you? (1 Viewer)

alanmt

WF Veterans
I don't like your mother and she practically lives at our house. Interfering in our lives, constantly criticizing, creating problem after problem. We've talked about this a lot, but hey, if your mom is more important than your husband, you can live with her instead.

MaggieMoo

Huh! At least she can cook... I'm sick of your scrambled eggs and steak and chips everynight for dinner. My hips will thank me for leaving you!

Guy Faukes

WF Veterans
Come on, he was totally trying to get with you: always sitting on your front lawn, perfectly groomed, always smiling and passionately staring those sky blue eyes.

He had it coming.

justbishop

Because I'm fed up with your insistence that I wear only strapless sun dresses and sandals with black socks. I appreciate that you find this look appealing, but I just cannot continue to go around without a bra, and those cheap imitation Birkenstocks are killing my arches!

MaggieMoo

Because I am tired of you singing in the shower, please! You are cracking all the tiles. Just leave already...

Kevin

WF Veterans
It's the "excessive" flatulence. I'm tired of the lectures. I know it's rude at the dinner table, but damn it, it's natural...

Winston

WF Veterans
You won't stop hitting on the dog walker. In front of me. Then you laugh. I'm shaving your poodle.

Guy Faukes

WF Veterans
Because you made that damn fake "me" using a baseball with sunflower seeds for my facial features and do god knows what with it whenever I leave.
Heck, I'm starting to think you prefer it more than me!

MaggieMoo

You don't write me romantic poems anymore, I think you have another woman in the midst. :( Time to move on.

Users who are viewing this thread