Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Why are you breaking up with the person above you? (2 Viewers)

lasm

WF Veterans
Because you keep saying you're breaking up with LaughinJim, but clearly you just get right back together again!

lasm

WF Veterans
I just can't take this BS silent treatment from you anymore, you cold-hearted bastard. :sorrow:

Kevin

WF Veterans
I'm tired of this 'gay' thing: just me and Rosey Palm all the time...I want a woman's touch.

LaughinJim

Because you thought that Riverdance was Riverpants and Michael Flatley had dove into the Liffey with his trousers on to give them that skin-tight look.

Winston

WF Veterans
Because you blew my entire paycheck on those "collectible mail-order gnomes" from the late night infomercial. And you didn't even buy me a can of that spray-on wonder sealer. Or the ceramic knives. I'm taking my state quarter collection and leaving.

lasm

WF Veterans
Ah, Winston. It's not you, it's me. Me and the giant, horrendous running sores that you gave me.

Ol' Fartsy

Because you are married to the biggest, darkest chocolate bar I have ever seen! And you want to sleep with it! (How Horrible!)

lasm

WF Veterans
You're so judgmental about other people's fetishes! As if it were totally normal that you need an audience of bodiless dollheads to watch you as you fall asleep. Well, Fartsy, it's creepy. Adieu.

lasm

WF Veterans
The embarrassment you made me suffer through at that chocolate-eating contest? I'll never get over it.

Users who are viewing this thread