Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Why are you breaking up with the person above you? (1 Viewer)

LaughinJim

Because when you swim in our pool, we have to drain it and replace the water. I wish that you would remove the jet propulsion system from your posterior.

Winston

WF Veterans
Because you keep wearing your Who concert shirt from thirty years ago. You've put on twenty pounds, and it hasn't looked good on you since Bush was in office (the first one). You could try washing it as well. At least once.

Ol' Fartsy

Because you and your typewritng primate are doing things that are not to be done together. Stop 'sleeping' toether.

Ol' Fartsy

Because you are the worse when you are not hearing me say that I had a meeting that most likely will go on until really late!

Winston

WF Veterans
Because you don't think there is a difference between an oral and rectal thermometer. If you're still around next time I get sick, I think I'll just die instead.

LaughinJim

Because as Popeye said, "That's all we can stands and we can't stands no more." Time for a rethink. Aufweidersehen.

Users who are viewing this thread