Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Why are you breaking up with the person above you? (2 Viewers)

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
You need to ask? You and your flipping eggs, what's wrong with a nice bit of runny yelloy yolk I ask, and as for the pancakes, every time I make them, "Can I flip it, can I flip it". No, you don't mix the batter, you don't let it stand, you don't have the first rubbish pancake, you don't cut the lemon or fill the sugar bowl, you just want to 'flip' the pancake, though why you can't toss it like everybody else, still that would be too much to ask, a bit of normality. No you can't do it, you will probably make a mess of it if you try, and I know you have never made a mess of it, but that's because I am too sensible to let you try.

Winston

WF Veterans
Because you are soooooooo lazy, you sit alone in the living room for hours with itchy toes and can't be bothered to scratch them.

Oh no. You wait until I walk in.

LaughinJim

Because you lost all your money on a 12 yo nag in the fifth at Pimlico. Then you borrowed my vintage Vickers WWI water cooled machine gun and blasted the poor horse to oblivion. I don't care how much you think I owe you, you are not getting that priceless weapon from me. (and I really do have one in the basement, and you're really never getting it.)

LaughinJim

Because you said that typing up my posts on my Royal portable and then scanning them onto my computer was a silly waste of time and couldn't possibly work, but for some reason it always does.

(By the way, do you know where I can get typewriter ribbons? I just opened up my last box this morning.)

LaughinJim

Because you laughed when I said that all of the millions of tons of space junk will soon be crashing into each other and twitter will be no more.

Hey Ol'Fartsy, I didn't see Hermes ribbons on that site. Could you poke around for me? You're so much better at it than I am.

lasm

WF Veterans
The puking dog video was the last straw. Not to mention what you were doing while you watched it...

Winston

WF Veterans
Inviting your uncle to stay with us was bad. Letting him sleep in our bed...

Regardless, both of you need to shave your backs.

Users who are viewing this thread