Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Why are you breaking up with the person above you? (1 Viewer)

wyf

Because nobody calls me stupid dog more than once and gets away with it. Not because I dont like being called stupid dog, but because repetition so just so passé.

MaggieMoo

(how'd you know? Hee hee)

Because you think that money grows on trees and spend all your time in the garden watering the plants... Waiting....

LaughinJim

Because you lost faith in my favorite super hero believing he could not escape from the clutches of his enemies, all the while, biding his time for the perfectly poetic date, place and time.thor.jpg

Foxee

Patron
Patron
*cues sad violin music*

Jim, I have to be honest. Your huge collection of little Ralph Waldo Emerson action figures really freak me out. Especially the zombie ones. I'm afraid...it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread