Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Why are you breaking up with the person above you? (1 Viewer)

Offeiriad

A new game I found and wanted to start here. Doesn't matter what your reason, just share. So whoever replies will have to state why they are breaking up with me. :glee:

Kevin

WF Veterans
Cause I'm a loner...ya...I'm a lone wolf...that needs to... wander, under the stars, by himself....without a...home and uh...ya. Here's a tissue. Ya. No. You're better off without me. It would never work out.

Offeiriad

I'm breaking up with justbishop because she keeps knitting baby booties and baby clothes and insisting I can fit in them. :grumpy:

Terry D

Retired Supervisor
Because nobody should be that pleasant all the time!

Oops! Ninja'd

Because TBK is too darned quick.

Kevin

WF Veterans
The last straw was the toilet seat. I go in there, first thing in the morning, you know, and he's left the damn toilet seat up. I almost fell right in. I just can't take it anymore. What?! Well, ya, I leave it up, too, but that's not the point... (*whew*)

Last edited:

Offeiriad

I'm breaking up with Sunny because she expects ME to shovel up the snow in the winter AND make her an entire snow family out of the shoveled snow.

Users who are viewing this thread