Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

why are people so nasty here? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Baron

The debate forum and the lounge are not necessarily the best places to get the best view of WF. Look at some of the writing forums, post a few honest reviews and then introduce your own work. Most of the debate posts and the lounge posts are really to be taken with a pinch of salt. Welcome to the forums.

Foxee

Patron
Patron
I think the way to win friends and influence people is not at all to accuse them of molesting the neighbor's dog.

Just a guess.

C

Chupacabra

I think the way to win friends and influence people is not at all to accuse them of molesting the neighbor's dog.

Just a guess.
it was meant as a joke and besides, I don't expect to make friends with those who cant take a joke.

I am more selective than the average person.

ClancyBoy

I think this falls under "don't dish it out if you can't take it."

Mr. Chupacabra, you've insulted at least four people, yet I don't think anyone yet has called you any names. Just relax.

Oh wait, I called you retarded once. That's my bad. You're clearly not retarded.

C

Chupacabra

I've decided to leave here. Its clear that no one wants to have decent conversations about writing and life.

C

Chupacabra

my uncle died last night and you continue to attack me. WTF?
Thats beyond heartless.

Mallignamius

Uh oh. I've seen this before. A dissatisfied member takes off or is banned or what have it, and comes back as someone else. Then they bark up a storm with similar complaints each time under each new username, trying to validate their whinings. It's their way of suggesting to the forum that more than one person has the same view and thus must have some credibility. Typical behavior of the lost, immature individual attempting to exert an influence to compensate for their own shortcomings.

Sad.

C

Chupacabra

Uh oh. I've seen this before. A dissatisfied member takes off or is banned or what have it, and comes back as someone else. Then they bark up a storm with similar complaints each time under each new username, trying to validate their whinings. It's their way of suggesting to the forum that more than one person has the same view and thus must have some credibility. Typical behavior of the lost, immature individual attempting to exert an influence to compensate for their own shortcomings.

Sad.
the only immature one with major short comings is you.
You've made it clear you are not a person who anyone can be friends with.

You are on permanent ignore. Things could've been different if you weren't such as punk.

Sniper McGee

Dude, your over-reacting alot. Stop doing it or leave.

And dont bitch about how your going to leave. Its just stupid, and we realy don't care if you do.

Sorry that you lost someone, my grandmom just died, and you dont see me bitching about it to everyone.

-Bryce out

Status
Not open for further replies.