Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Why am I supposedly a part of this? (1 Viewer)

elizabeth_472

I went to the groups page and I found my name listed under something about NaNoWriMo 2005. What is it and why am I allegedly part of it?

Selorian

Patron
Edit: Unless one of those names is a different account of yours...There is no Elizabeth listed that I see.

NaNo is done each year in November. You try to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. You can read more at www.nanowrimo.org

Last edited:

elizabeth_472

I couldn't remember my user or pass so I made a new account, serenity202. And I use that user for other message boards, so I was thinking it was this one. So, I guess it doesn't matter. But thanks.