Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Who's Screamin' Peachez? (1 Viewer)

S

Screamin Peachez

Hello Everyone,

Since I have submitted a piece for your review/critique, I wanted to take a second to introduce myself. I'm a 28 year old college student, currently working on my Bachelors degree. I work part time as a fitness coach. I am married and have two dogs. I have no desire to have children and grow weary of explaining to people that I've put a good deal of thought into the issue and still feel that way.
I like to hike and get away from people. I feel less inhibited in my thinking when I do so. I spend most of my time thinking deeply and repeatedly forming and trashing ideas. I like it inside my head. I'm a fair writer but would love to become a stronger one so that I may share that place inside me with others.

That's all I have to say right now.

Thanks for reading my intro :)

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Hiya, Screaming Peachez, I love the nick! Welcome to WF and here's hoping you find the community you're looking for.

~Foxee