Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Who goes there? It is I, the forger of thought. (1 Viewer)

Forger5992

Hello to all and to all my best greetings. As I'm sure you will become well aware I am a dreamer of eloquence but not grammatically savy at all, to which I take criticism well and very interested in improving. I am a lover of poetry and have spent years playing with verse. I have not subjected my work to a community such as this before and im very excited to see the ways in which my fellow linguists mean to improve me. As I am new here I plan to observe and learn for as long as I can unless approached for comment. But im more than happy to also give my two cents and possibly a nickle if need be.

Please feel free to deconstruct my lines and verses how ever you choose. I am very interested in feedback but if I may ask dont be only destructive.

Hope to add to the group and learn so much.

With great pleasure,

Sheldon Williamson

Last edited:

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
Hi Sheldon and welcome to our creative community. I see you have already shared a couple of your poems, that's geat! We have many poets on WF so you will fit right in :)

Any questions plese don't hesitate to ask.

indianroads

Staff member
Global Moderator
Glad to have you here. Lots of good advice and support can be found here.

I admire your ability to write poetry - that's something I can't do... but I enjoy listening to it.

druid12000

Welcome :hi:!

You have made a wise decision, there is a great deal of knowledge to be had and lots of great folks.

See you on the boards!

Forger5992

Thank you happy to have joined and excited to see where it leads.

Glad to have you here. Lots of good advice and support can be found here.

I admire your ability to write poetry - that's something I can't do... but I enjoy listening to it.

Oops just realized how to quote..

Thank you so much. Agreed its seems this will be a great idea a fellow writer friend of mine turned me on to this so im very excited. Oh thank you ya. Did not come so easy at first but now I feel to have a flow I enjoy and can perpetuate. If I can ever help let me know if your interested. Im a rhymer super heavy so if your into that ive got some resources.

Forger5992

Thank you happy to have joined and excited to see where it leads.

Welcome :hi:!

You have made a wise decision, there is a great deal of knowledge to be had and lots of great folks.

See you on the boards!

Thank you so much. And agreed ive never been apart of a community like this it will be so helpful. Now just got to get a feel for things and see what happens. Ive heard so many good things about the people here.

See you soon.

TheMightyAz

Staff member
Mentor
Haha nice you are my people haah ya been trying to get better at it though so I not dancing on the edge of idiocracy lol

One of the best ways of learning, I find, is to listen to audio books. Don't listen to the story, listen to the music in the writing. :)

[video=youtube;brKxVGMh4BU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brKxVGMh4BU&t=5992s&ab_channel=BaudioChann el[/video]

Reactions: PiP
Hello to all and to all my best greetings. As I'm sure you will become well aware I am a dreamer of eloquence but not grammatically savy at all, to which I take criticism well and very interested in improving. I am a lover of poetry and have spent years playing with verse. I have not subjected my work to a community such as this before and im very excited to see the ways in which my fellow linguists mean to improve me. As I am new here I plan to observe and learn for as long as I can unless approached for comment. But im more than happy to also give my two cents and possibly a nickle if need be.

Please feel free to deconstruct my lines and verses how ever you choose. I am very interested in feedback but if I may ask dont be only destructive.

Hope to add to the group and learn so much.

With great pleasure,

Sheldon Williamson

Welcome. Have fun!

Forger5992

One of the best ways of learning, I find, is to listen to audio books. Don't listen to the story, listen to the music in the writing.

Wow love this writers flow.. Sounds. Beautiful. Thank you so much. I enjoy listening to this and your right this is very helpful in thinking of writing. Please feel free to share any others you might enjoy. Great writer.