Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Who are you... (1 Viewer)

Jk_Sl

I often wonder who you are
when you’re not killing me ....

She looked in the mirror
and said I break my own
heart every night.

I made this with another writer.

fef4d23dcbfc48e4b2bb04370d615811.jpg

Last edited:

TheMightyAz

Mentor
I would highly recommend to consider your other two poems, add this in and then work through all three to form one great poem.

Jk_Sl

I would highly recommend to consider your other two poems, add this in and then work through all three to form one great poem.

Hi,

Thank you I’ve only just noticed your reply.
This was made with another writer.
I will take your advice on board , thank you.

J.

Jk_Sl

Hi,

I’d had another thought earlier.
When this poem was made, the bottom half was actually a comment to the writer’s poem.
It felt so personal and every time I read it back it has a deeper meaning.
I think I will keep it as it is, I had thought she meant who are you is her partner , but my comment made it that she was talking about herself.

J.