Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

What's Your Nano Word Count? (1 Viewer)

J Anfinson

Retired Supervisor
This is just somewhere to post your word count for a pat on the back or a little bit of encouragement.

Day 2 and I'm doing okay. 3715

J Anfinson

Retired Supervisor
One was shot by a crazy guy, one couldn't handle the stress and blew his brains out, and the other died when an asteroid hit the earth. I have no idea what's going on.

Skodt

WF Veteran
WF Veterans
After three days I am rounding in at 5k. I am still working on my main project as well. Plus papers for Uni, I must just be in a writing mood.

Bishop

WF Veterans
6,900 on the dot as of today, putting me at 1725 average words per day so far, ahead of schedule. Still, it's early today, I may write more. ;)

Mistique

WF Veterans
I'm at 7033

I can feel faitigue setting in (the MS kind, not the kind everyone else gets) and if that one hits me hard enough I will be out of business (writing wise) for at least a few days.

Skodt

WF Veteran
WF Veterans
Ending the day for my NANO piece at 6,679 words. I have no idea if I am behind, ahead, or somewhere in the middle. I did not outline a bit, I just decided to chug along, and see where the words take me.

BabyGizmo

So today is technically my first day. And so far, it only being 2:40 pm, I am at 1,071. I keep getting distracted. Phone calls, facebook, my horribly messy half thrown together office. I'm thinking about giving up for the day.

J Anfinson

Retired Supervisor
So today is technically my first day. And so far, it only being 2:40 pm, I am at 1,071. I keep getting distracted. Phone calls, facebook, my horribly messy half thrown together office. I'm thinking about giving up for the day.

Every word you write today is one more you didn't have yesterday. Who cares if you're late. Keep it going.

Bishop

WF Veterans
For those who need the extra push...

[video=youtube;tYzMYcUty6s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread