Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

What song are you listening to? (4 Viewers)

NoWorries

In the time I typed this,

"Goodnight Moon" by Shivaree

ended, and,

"Katie want's a fast one" by Steve Wariner

started.

Both great songs, I suggest you download them.

"Mischief Managed" From the Harry Potter soundtrack. A twelve minute mix of all the songs. It's great, I love John Williams.

Up next: Some Harry Connick Jr. Swing

AdamR

Praetorian said:
Manheim is awesome!

Agreed. I listen to the entire Fresh Aire series, along with many, many other albums from Mannheim Steamroller, all the time. I find it incredibly helps my writing.

K

Knife in back

I am listining to 'In the shadows' by The Rasmus, and a couple of songs from the band As I lay dying.

D

deanothewriter

Overkill-"Evil Never Dies"

Pantera-"Yesterday Don't Mean Shit"