Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

What is your Poll Dancer Name Hypothetically of course (1 Viewer)

BabesJJ

I just changed by avatar or pseudonym to BabesJJ from Louise Voillemin. And I posted a blurb on the Tavern. And thank you network advisors for allowing me to do that as after realizing that most NOT ALL people use avatars or pseudonyms to allow me for some anonymity. Thank you that was nice.

My joke is the name BabesJJ is based on an American joke. That your poll dancer name is a combination of the name of one of your first pets as a child and your first street as a child. And normally pets names on humans are ridiculous and street names sound tawdry in addition. Fun tawdry.

So my poll dancer name is Babes one of my first pets and JJ as that was the country Highway I lived on as a child. Although any early pet name and street name in combination is equally as silly.

BabesJJ formally known as LouiseVoillemin

And for funs sake what is your poll dancer name and its a great way to play with names in writing. In fact I should write all novels using this naming method.

I also had a pet named Lucky at that time. And lived on Highway 54. So I could be Lucky 54.

Anyhoo god bless and god send

Last edited:

Llyralen

Lol.
One of my MCs is a prostitute. Her prostitute name is Olivia de Angelo—- but I keep thinking (and maybe she keeps thinking it too) that she will change it to Scarlet de Angelo or de Avalon. I don’t know yet if this is anything like something a prostitute would come up with really. I need to do some research there.

But me? Following those rules? Midnight River Bottoms Road. Midnight River Bottoms. LOL! Midnight River. Tiger River Bottoms. Lol. Snowy River Bottoms. Snowy River.... Snowy Bottoms. Lol. Fun.

BabesJJ

Those are the BEST POLL DANCER NAMES EVER. And I love prostitutes and there is nothing wrong with prostitution. I want to make the distinction with POLL DANCER. As POLL DANCER is its own type of personality.

So to come up with your poll dancer name.

One of your first childhood pets + One of your first childhood streets = POLL DANCER NAME

Foxee

Patron
Patron
I'm sorry, Babes, I have to be that person.

I think you mean 'pole dancer' because if you mean 'poll dancer' then these names should feature something about voting as well.

BabesJJ

I'm sorry, Babes, I have to be that person.

I think you mean 'pole dancer' because if you mean 'poll dancer' then these names should feature something about voting as well.
I know you are being silly about polls referring to something about the wonderful ground workers who saved democracy and I am so grateful for them but that is not what I mean. This is serious Pole dancer name stuff.

I am going to go way tangential on you. Sorry in advance for tangentialitis. First of all Jerry Hall is so pretty at 60ish I think she is like Lucky Lady Liberty personified. Married to Mic Jaguar and now Murdoch and just so nice and pretty and the statuesque blond that sings Liberty for all. Love you Jerry.

I lived in Paris during a graduate school scholarship for a year. And right across the street from my million dollar apt I subletted from a fellow student whose dad had some old record rights from the east coast. I watched the most beautiful 60 year old call ladies in Paris. As the Marais is an entire neighborhood for legal prostitution in France. All the ladies at that brothel were all over 60 and just stunning. Me and my great friend later lover and lots of a fun a convertible and a swanky apt would watch them parade by with the biggg question in our head. Is that lady in the great coat and wonderful dog smelling or extravagant perfume" ! RICH european who lived in the neighborhood or 2 60ish brothel lady. and the men that showed up from all over europe with their appts were so touching to see. therapy.

So i read online that india had like huge warrens of prostitution that went back 600 years. generations of untouchables fatherless and mother
prostitutes but it was a community, that lasted 600 years. and with the internet its all online now. in vans. so a total society was stopped
about 20 years ago. around the same time most of the paris clubs stopped with everything being online. its craigslist now and all online.
not that there is anything wrong with that. and its not my interest in writing but just an observation. and mostly legal in europe and tolerated
in the USA. I am playing with writers names and have no big issue with prostitution. Although it is crazily interesting and one of the major thems of the Handmaidens tale. by Margaret Atwood.

my point is that this is an fun writing name game, have fun pick your pole dancer name. And we all have different talents. Oh watching Chernobnyl sp after terrible Alegebra I tutoring. Be gentle with me.

Babes JJ
or
Lucky 54

Last edited:

BabesJJ

I am writing a humping the coffin scene and LOVE IT. HUMP the coffin. I guess you could sing that along with shock the monkey. Pleasant dreams mio compadres. Chao

BabesJJ

Sorry Foxee I was watching TV and now being hyper aware. I was being obtuse by showing a distinction between two small meanings although the overall meaning was understood.

And in general, actually I was distracted when I wrote hump the coffin. What I meant was hump the tombstone. The scene is the woman Alice is so grateful for the large inheritance given to her son by a relative she drapes herself over the tombstone hugging it. Not really humping it. It just sounded more dramatic.

I was trying to just advertize that my avatar had changed

and normally that is a fun name game the first person got it.

ehbowen

Normally I would play, but these are the kinds of answers identity thieves love....

I'll throw in my "Star Wars Name" from a few years back, though. Your Star Wars Name, for the uninitiated, is the last three letters of your first name, backwards, combined with the model of your current automobile (or the last one in which you were a willing passenger). For your planet, you use the last prescription medication which you took. So, when I first saw this about fifteen years back...say hello to Cirneon of Zetia!

[Updating it to today I would be Cirvoyager of Metformin. Hmm. Doesn't quite have the same ring to it!]

Matchu

I don't agree at all about 'Jerry Hall.' Married to Rupert Murdoch? After Jagger rat? Ditching Sir/Lord Bryan Ferry?

I'm a 'Poll' dancer and I am P**** ****.

oh quite, my password to the inheritance. These villains are everywhere.