Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

What happens when Royalty sweeps the road. (1 Viewer)

Annoying kid

DSC_1948.jpg

Taken with my phone. When I scan it it'll be HD. It was important for the stage to be black to separate out the detail.

Annoying kid

What is it?

Page from my story. Background is, Regent Seruyea Celestiya (MC) is investigating the citizen militia of her own city in order to write a book on it. So has decided to live their life for awhile and do their work etc. She was left to sweep the road, and in no time at all, a big circus like event was made out of it, as citizens assumed a member of the ruling class sweeping the road must be doing it for charity or making some big point about keeping the city clean.

Which angers the one who gave her the broom in the first place.