Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

What are you reading? (2 Viewers)

Bluesman

Just started "Odd Thomas" by Dean Koontz, i'v been told it's a good read and as i like this author i'm looking forward to it.

TheFuhrer02

WF Veterans
Just finished reading two Sherlock Holmes shorts, namely the Boscombe Valley Mystery and The Case of Identity. Now, I'm split between reading Iliad, The Picture of Dorian Gray or War of the Ancients II: The Demon Soul.

Terry D

Retired Supervisor
Just finished the new King book, Doctor Sleep. It was a very quick 500+ pages. You do not have to know The Shining to enjoy it, but if you have read the earlier work (not any of the lame movie versions) it will add to the pleasure.

movieman

I'm about half-way through 'The Boy From Treacle Bumstead', which is pretty funny so far. I'm almost looking forward to another day when I have to take a bus to work so I'll get a chance to finish it.

ViKtoricus

Right now I'm reading Douglas Adams's The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

It's five novels and one short novel in one thick volume.

Macduff Inkwell

Right now I'm reading non-fictional history books. I'm currently enjoying Donald Kagan's The Peloponnesian War.

I do plan to get a historical fiction novel sometimes soon. Been too long since I dove into one of them.