Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Wha bam! (1 Viewer)

W

wleighton

Hey everyone bored enough to look at this! How are ya! Whats goin' on? Cool. Cool. Yeah, so, um, I'm known on the 'net here as "Nobodythere" most of the time, used to do comics, grew up, or is it down? And do animation now, no nothing you'd know, unless you live where I do and have heard of Eastlink television? Anyway, there will be a site with some stuff I've worked on up eventually, maybe never.

Holy run-on sentence Batman!

So I'm 27, engaged, kinda of a loon, writer artist type like guy. I do mostly screenplays, and have seen two made by other people, and have made one on my own, working on getting a few more done eventually. Decided to Google the site so I can see if anyone here can help with whatever snags I may get myself in as a writer. Cos lord knows I get a few. Okay A lot. Whatever.

I am also willing to do some art projects if any one wants, just check out the work in the link in my siggy, and see if you'd like me to something for you. We'll see what we can work out. Maybe even do it free.

So yeah! Thanks for reading. Hope it made ya smile and forget you're bored.

Take it easy

~~~WLeighton

W

wleighton

Hey thanks Nickie! I'll try too, looks fun so far.

~~~WLeighton