Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Well hey! (1 Viewer)

Z

Zelunik

Hey there, I'm new I guess. I go by Zel, if ever needed. I'm 19 years old, and am here to learn what I can. I'm experienced at writing essays and "by the book" stuff, but I've heard that's not how you write fiction. I'm starting to write short stories that I've had in my head for years, but never put on paper (or typed), and due to my inexperience in creative writing I'm here to get a sense of what I need to write detailed and expressive stories. I might post some of my work once I've gotten to the point that I think it's worth reading.

But yeah, hopefully I'll fit in around here. I'm somewhat of a critic and proof-reader, so perhaps I can help people a bit.

Thanks for having me!

~Zel~