Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Well hello, I'm Crystal. (1 Viewer)

I'm new to this website, obviously.

My name is Crystal. I'm twenty one years old and live in Sacramento, CA. I've been writing as far back as I can remember and have no plans on stopping anytime soon.

Currently, I have a monthly column in a local magazine that focuses on the local arts, bands, and the like. My column has no structured topic and I free to basically write about anything I want to, which is pretty sweet.

If you want to know more about me as far as general interests, you can visit my myspace page. myspace.com/deadbunnie.

I'm here looking for a place where people like to read and write and provide feedback. Maybe this is that place, maybe I'll find that it isn't for me and move on. I don't know yet.

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there Crystal, and big welcome to Writing Forums. A long time ago (1977) I spent some time in Sacramento on a student exchange program. I lived with a family Morse in uptown Sacramento. Dad was a fire chief. What surprised me was that every home in that neighborhood had a big outdoor swimming pool, but for the rest Americans and Belgians don't differ that much.
I really spent a wonderful time there and felt very much at home with the Morses. I really did not want to go back to Belgium again (rainy Belgium...)!

Nickie

I've traveled around the country, but never outside of it, so I can't really say much in regards to Belgium, except that I know I wouldn't be very happy somewhere that rained a lot.

I live in Downtown/Midtown Sacramento. I'm very close to the Capitol and actually work right across the street from it at the Treasurer's Office. It's a beautiful building and I'm lucky to work in it.

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome, Crystal. I hope here is the place where you find what you're looking for.