Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Wattpad Oh My Lawd (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir-KP

I'm copying my draft over to Wattpad at the moment. As a non-Wattpad user, I think they change what it means to be an e-book website. And I, as a visual artist, am truly amazed at the header image option, since I could use that space for an original artwork that visualize an event in each chapter.

But holy horse balls, there's no indentation in the text editor. They pretty much screwed up my formatting that it looks like a science essay now. All these chunky paragraphs, man. :nightmare:

What's the friggin deal? If you're a Wattpad user, do you really enjoy reading that way or is there any formatting trick that I miss?

Btw Happy New Year. Best of luck to everyone's writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.