Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

watercolours (1 Viewer)

escorial

WF Veterans
You do like angles bobo..are you an angel...

PiP...I do like abstraction and abstract expressionism and really have to hold back because I could knock them out left right an center...so I paint abstract/expressionist reality that keeps the image recognisable with subtle toned an styles of the other formats...yeah I'm a closet abstract type..cheers PiP..

Reactions: PiP

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
Y...yeah I'm a closet abstract type..cheers PiP..

So am I. the colours on my mosaic picture fellow students wanted me to make the sky blue... nah, I kept with the original idea for an explosion of warm soft autumnal colours.

I can't wait to see how you are going to interpret this photograph. Did you know there is a photographic competition for this sort of art and you can also submit to some literary magazines?

escorial

WF Veterans
Yeah colours are very personal and hold alot of emotions and memories as well as future endeavors...do colours have values that are so instinctive an unique to you PiP..?

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
Yeah colours are very personal and hold alot of emotions and memories as well as future endeavors...do colours have values that are so instinctive an unique to you PiP..?

Hey, esc. I could wax lyrical on colours ... rather than take this creative thread off track shall we continue this discussion in the Lounge? Would you like to start a thread?

escorial

WF Veterans
In here would be cool...I luv tangents and your theory on colour is something I eagerly look forward to reading..great stuff PiP...

bobo

Great vid always bring a tear when the whale jumps to freedom

Come to the Cliff, he said
"We don't dare"
Come to the Cliff, he said
We're afraid :-(
"Come to the Cliff !!"
... they came
He pushed them
... and they flew :)

escorial

WF Veterans
Concrete never seems to inspire a nice story an last year at the barbican in London which is a middle class housing estate just amazed me..I've never seen concrete look so inspiring...

-xXx-

Financial Supporter
it's very unfortunate that many writers
lean toward dystopian where concrete
is concerned.
now that you are an active grey advocate,
i can see the whole landscape changing.
;)

Users who are viewing this thread