Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

visions (1 Viewer)

Annie. Marie

I feel that this is one of those poems that can be interpreted in so many ways and really picked apart to create such a large story.
I'm using it as a situation in my life where a negative situation only really has power if you keep paying attention to it and giving it energy. Once you stop, it essentially disappears from your reality.
No edits for this one.

Thank you very much for sharing.

-Annie

escorial

WF Veterans
Often one has a dual meaning but never a trio when it comes to interpretation by myself....using your own experiences makes for the most interesting poetry or proetry because of the selfish content...