Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Vincalis the Agitator? Anyone? (1 Viewer)

S

scnd

I picked this book up a few years back, and it really was the best decision i've ever made.

I remember really enjoying it both times i read it through and wanted alot more, unfortunately the other three books in the series were bunk, so i didn't really fulfill myself. The Author has a unique voice that stands out from all the mundane pop-authors (stephen king, tom clancy). She also has a website with tips, guides and tricks in writing, which have helped me out greatly.

I'm wondering what anyone else thought of it, because the last time i had it, i gave it a way, once to a girl going to maldova, and again to a friend leaving for the army. I havn't heard from either of them since.