Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Victory Lane! (1 Viewer)

valeca

Patron
Yep, I'm done. Finished in eight days and I'm exhausted. Man, does it ever feel good. I have a somewhat coherent story and eight glorious characters at the end of it all. What I don't have is a finished story. So, although I've hit Victory Lane, I still have some work ahead of me.

I can't wait for everyone to get here.

When you arrive, take your victory lap and join in the celebrations! I expect you all here very soon. :D

Last edited:

Selorian

Patron
Congratulations, sweetheart.

Here's an entire row of Smilies for you.

:cheers: :thumbr: \\:D/ :D

Terrific job, I am so proud of you.

Last edited:

damien_frosst

I'd just like to congratulate you on your pull-from-behind win. You zipped past me right at the end there, and gave me a solid run for my money. I was only just 4,000 words from being done last night, but couldn't keep the momentum going to roll over the finish. I'll finish today though, and that'll make me happy. 7 days of actual writing (9 days elapsed time) makes me very pleased.

Again, to Rico and Valeca, and all the other who have and shall win this month, congratulations. You made it. You deserve it!

R

Rico

Right. As I'm here, though about a week after I finished, I'll take my victory lap.

Congrats to you, valeca