Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Vanity Press Spam (1 Viewer)

vranger

Staff member
Supervisor
Got an email today:

My name is Benjamin Altomari, a Publishing Services Consultant at Dorrance Publishing. I am excited to hear that your book Part Time Pagan God is completed.

One of our researchers has discovered your manuscript registration with the Library of Congress and has forwarded your name to me as a possible candidate for publication with our company. Dorrance Publishing is the nation's oldest author services company.

and blah blah blah

My response:

Hello,

I would say thank you for your interest, but I wouldn’t dream of doing business with a G*-d**** vanity press.

F*** you.

I’m sorry, that’s as polite as I can be to scum like you and your nest of scammers.

Go to hell.

My question:
Was I too subtle?

• Haha
Reactions: PiP