Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Vampire Earth series (1 Viewer)

D

dtgooden

Anyone else reading the Vampire Earth series, by E.E. Knight? I wanted to broaden my reading list and avoid long series, but I accidently happened on The Way of the Wolf (VE book I) and got stuck. It's really been a fun set of novels. It's all postapocalyptic, aliens come to earth and consume our auras. small pockets of resistance fighters keep up the good fight. Knight is a good writer and gets better with each book.

If anyone else read this, let me know what you thought.

D

dtgooden

You would think so, but he handles the characters and action well. The bad-guys aren't run of the mill, so it keeps you interested.