Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Using Newspapers to write stories for free. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglasshouse

WF Veterans
I wasn't aware of this before, but you can always make an account for an RSS newsreader or Newsreader account.

Does anyone have a method for collecting news that isn't known? I realize this is new to me, but it may not be new to someone else.

I am thinking of some what if ideas from some of the articles. I got this tip from a book on how to write science fiction film.

Science news can be found here. It can give you over 100 hundred news at once. It filters what you want to find by the source. I recently have been looking at bbc science news for instance.

I wonder if I can find historical events or articles using this service?

Status
Not open for further replies.