Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Using Citation and Endnotes in Google Docs (1 Viewer)

I am new to google docs and I am trying to figure out the best way to add Endnotes for a book I am writing. I have a massive amount of notes saved in this manner

Book Title Author Publishing date etc

The sky is blue page 4
Fish live in water page 15
etc etc

Now I want to start translating my notes into book form while including the sources as endnotes. At the same time, I will be adding sources and material as I go. I also have multiple chapters of notes on the same google docs.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to unravel the mess I have created for myself? Would it be easier in Word?