Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Unexperienced new member says hi (1 Viewer)

B

Buffster

Hi Everyone,

I registered not to long ago and figured this was the right moment to introduce myself. My name is Ron and I'm a 21 year old male, who's quite new to novel writing. I'm currently working on a project which I plan to share with you in the near future. Although english isn't my primary language, I did decide to write my novel in this language, so forgive (and if possible correct) me when you detect n00bish mistakes in both my posts and my novel.

I'm planning on reading/commentating on other posted novels this week and hope you will do the same for me as soon as I'm looking for advice and critique.

Kind Regards,
Ron

tressa

Wow. Thanks for the intro. I am sure you'll do quite well, and the rule here is if you critique, you will get critiqued.

Enjoy and happy posting.