Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Unending (1 Viewer)

ritudimrinautiyal

They were walking
by the side of each other
and made an agreement
to tell the stories
that carried their past,
and when they both would have told
their last stories,
they would part.
When they were parting,
while taking the turn
they looked back at each other
making a silent conversation
"Isn't this conversation that ended
just few minutes back,
another story
added to our past;
common to us, both ?"

Ritu

Last edited:
Hey again Ritu,

This reminds that we are always a part of someone else's past... someone else's story. The conversations and moments we share with others are experiences we'll always have in common with them. Moments in the present build a shared past. I guess we should always strive to give others good memories....thanks for the reminder.

ritudimrinautiyal

Hey again Ritu,

This reminds that we are always a part of someone else's past... someone else's story. The conversations and moments we share with others are experiences we'll always have in common with them. Moments in the present build a shared past. I guess we should always strive to give others good memories....thanks for the reminder.
Happy dear,
You generally pick thought with which I write poetry. Sometimes it seems we both think alike.

I am glad you liked it.
Thanks for the read.

Ritu