Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Unable to do NaNo (1 Viewer)

journyman161

Sorry guys, but I am simply unable to do NaNo. I have been given a task & also have a new love in my life, as well as doing counselling so I simply can't see how I can find the time to give it an honest go.

I will happily visit & egg you on, & watch enviously as you make your targets...

Go WF'ers!

valeca

Patron
Dang. I hate seeing casualties. Especially this close to 'go time'.

Ah well, anything for love.

Glad you'll still be a part of the team, even if it's not a writing part.

Achilles

journyman161 said:
also have a new love in my life
That explains the poetry.

I'm also sorry to say that I may not be able to participate. I'm still undecided, but unless I either get a flash of inspiration tonight or some kind of major breaks in my life I'm afraid I'll have to bow out.

My excuse is nothing so grand, though.

journyman161

I am still going to be hassling folk though... Figure being a prodder takes much less time than the creating side...

And it isn't the love side of things causing me to bow out, she is in NaNo; its the 'extra-curricular' life changes that have been thrust upon me... And those are almost unbelievable. One day you shall know of them, I promise.

(mysterious bugger aren't I?) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

silverwriter

*smacks forehead*

Hardly mysterious Mark, but I'm glad to see you didn't blame it on me. You would have had a rough time of it if you had. *grin*

Chrispian

Patron
Sorry you won't be doing NaNo with us. I do hope you drop in and nag us, er, encourage us to keep it up. Maybe you'll join us in 06!