Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Umm Hi (1 Viewer)

L

LizzieGirl

I don't know why I am playing shy all of a sudden. My friend playstation introduced me to this site. I normally jump right in and post an intro but I don't really know what to say. Ok here goes.

My name is Elizabeth or Lizzie. I'm 22 and Ive been making up stories as long as I can remember. More seriously recently since I got out of high school. I write for children and adults. I'm dabbling in Christian fiction. I also have done some poetry but not much.

Well if I think of anything else I will add. You can ask questions if you like. I just might answer them.

Happy writing
Lizzie

Oh PS as you might be able to tell. My favorite color is red. If this is a problem please tell me.

wheelz1138

Hi Lizzie. You might not want to write everything in red. Some people here are a little sensitive to color.
Welcome to WF anyway.

Last edited: