Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Umm... Hi? (1 Viewer)

S

shellwen

I'm a seventeen year old dreamer who's favorite word is quixotic. If I could invite five people to lunch I would invite Kurt Vonnegut, Matsuo Basho, Serj Tankian, Terry Pratchett, and Banksy. I reside in most of the realms of artistic mediums, I write, I paint, I sketch and sculpt. I would like to be a writer when I grow up even if my grammar is terrible. I am subconsciously egotistical, but rarely does it ever show. My room has often been mistaken for a library. Finally I have found the best decription of me is that I am an accidental intellectual.

I look foreward to meeting all of you.

Shinn

Hello there and let me be the first to welcome you to the forum, shellwen!!! I hope you will have fun here, make new friends and learn about writing. There is an unspoken rule here; critique and the favour will be returned to you :)

Have fun!

~ Shinn

SevenWritez

I'm sixteen, I invite people I know to lunch, I dwell in writing and rap, and after reading your thread title I've decided I don't like you. Anyways, welcome.

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, shellwen. It's great to have you here. Enjoy!