Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Umm....Hi? (2 Viewers)

M

Mystik

Uh...well I cant really say anything as an opening line that has not already been said...soo~ Hi. :3
Not really in the mood to describe myself, if you really care that much, you can add me on MSN or something.

Love,
~Mystik

M

Mystik

I write mostly poems, some short stories. However most of my short stories never get finished lol. I also have a couple of long projects Im working on occasionally.

M

Mystik

Yeah I have trouble with endings sometimes too, but mostly it's because I get caught up in other things or I just lose interest....Im complicated ^.^;

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello to you, Mystik, and welcome to the forum. I'm also writing short stories at the moment. I intend to make a collection of it for next year's Halloween.

Nickie

Wallmaker

Hi Mystic, read your poem posted in the Poetry section already. Keep up the good work and lets see some more posts!

P.s. I'm totally there with you about writing longer stuff. Currently have 2 very long projects due in my class and just thinking about it makes all the blood drain out of me. All that committment... to only 1 idea... ::shudders::